24 Feb 2021 M10 GBPUSD Trade

tom

Administrator
Staff member
Signal bar at 0120 Eastern

CTF price 1.4161, which is the limit entry price
Likely filled on the next bar. High was 1.41615 Futures may or may not have gotten filled
Pressure bar is short
Lower candles are falling and approaching zero
Room for a profit compared to the previous support at 1.4128
Try to get 50% of retracement or about 15 pips

1614234840047.png

tom

Administrator
Staff member
NET PROFIT +29 PIPS.

I was working with Daniel to debug a new version of the software that keeps crashing so I didn't trade this live. I did take the first screen shot in real time though.

Here's how the trade played out:

After the signal, the short term swing high was 1.41625, so the 1.4161 entry price would have been filled.
As the lower FLT candles and blue dotted line (the lagged FLT) converged, it was time to put a 10 pip trailing stop on the position to lock in a profit.
The trailing stop filled on the 3:00 am bar, so about 90-100 minutes in the trade.
Net was +29 pips.

1614266526619.png

Ashutosh

NET PROFIT +29 PIPS.

I was working with Daniel to debug a new version of the software that keeps crashing so I didn't trade this live. I did take the first screen shot in real time though.

Here's how the trade played out:

After the signal, the short term swing high was 1.41625, so the 1.4161 entry price would have been filled.
As the lower FLT candles and blue dotted line (the lagged FLT) converged, it was time to put a 10 pip trailing stop on the position to lock in a profit.
The trailing stop filled on the 3:00 am bar, so about 90-100 minutes in the trade.
Net was +29 pips.

That would have worked out as a very nice trade with pretty clear entry and ample exit opportunities. Looking forward to getting stuck in to the latest version...

tom

Administrator
Staff member
I am waiting for Daniel to send a marked up chart of how he uses these new tools we have now.