Cancelling subscription

Ingenol

I went to both the "Billing (OLD)" and "Billing (NEW)" links but only see past invoices, not my active subscriptions. How can I cancel them?

tom

Administrator
Staff member
I just started a new service that pulls data from all of the payment gateways I use. They have a self-service portal at

I canceled your subscription btw..

Ingenol

Thanks for cancelling it!

FYI that page was the one I was logging into; it does not show active subscriptions, so there was no way for me to cancel it myself.

tom

Administrator
Staff member
Ah... ok.. I think you can just update the cards. I'll look to see if there's something to configure it to let you self-cancel

tom

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like you should be able to cancel. Can you login and check? I updated a few settings.

Ingenol

Still no dice. I have the following options but none of them show subscriptions or upcoming invoices, only my most recently paid one. Nor does "update card" show any current form of payment that can be cancelled or removed.

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 12.15.01 AM.png

tom

Administrator
Staff member
I think the problem is the CRM was sending the payment to Authorize.net as a single payment each month. Authorize.net doesn't know it's a subscription. I'll have to figure out a way to enable users to cancel.

Thanks for checking

tom

Administrator
Staff member
I built a new billing page. You access it from the upper right corner or directly at

https://my.aeromir.com/billing

You can see your billing history, active subscriptions and a self-cancel option for active subscription. You can also update your billing and payment information.