CMLViz Trademachine Pro Update

tom

Administrator
Ophir, from CMLViz Trademachine, sent an update about some exciting new features available in Trademachine.

One very interesting sounding model is the new "Bear Turn" model.

I will post the link to the webinar registration when he sends it out.

Get a lifetime 35% discount at https://aeromir.com/trademachine

Here's Ophir's email:

------------------------------------------------------------

Among the madness, we have been building and are near completion of the update some of you have been waiting three-years to for.

Your Trade Machine will soon get a massive upgrade for technical back testing, including technical closes.

You will soon have:
* Anchored VWAP (customizable)
* Bollinger Band Breakouts(customizable)
* MACD (customizable)
* RSI(customizable)
* Slow Stochastic Oscillator (Slo-Sto) (customizable)
* Three Inside Up/Down (customizable)
* % R Divergence (customizable)

And even more, you will have access to our models that were tested from 2007 - 2020, which includes three bear markets.

We are thrilled with the upgrades, the results, and to share it all with you for no additional cost.

I will hold a webinar to go over the new capabilities and the new models, including a new "Bear Turn" buy the dip model which is specifically designed for mega caps and how they trade in a bear market.

Further, for those of you that only want to back test stock, we will have a Stock Trade Machine for 70% less than the Option Trade Machine.

These updates will be out soon, let's call it two to three weeks. The price of Trade Machine will rise substantially for non-members on that day.

More soon, friends.

Warm regards,
Ophir

Does anyone know if these features have all been implemented? Is there an online link to the webinar he mentioned? I just viewed the 2019 [Aeromir] presentation.

This is the latest "Today" page. This is the initial page you see when you login to Trademachine Pro:

1622392677592.png

This is the initial "Create" page. They have implemented that entire list already and added VIX level.

1622392766375.png

FYI. I just wrote to them to ask if they could add % contango. This is quite a useful thing to monitor.

As a general guideline, if % contango is less than +3%, the market is getting worried about something. This is normally a good time to start adding downside protection and/or reducing your long Delta exposure.

See the current % contango without opening any charting software at https://vixcentral.com/

1622393337950.png

Thanks for that, Tom. Are there decent sample sizes to back those notable technical breakouts?

Also, do you know if the TM allows opening a new position every trading day in backtesting?

I think they have data back to 2007 so there should be a decent amount of data to test with

I think you can open a new trade daily as long as they don't overlap. This is the "Close Trade When" input area:

1622395253520.png

You can open a trade at the "Normal Time" which will be determined by your other parameters.

I want overlapping trades to maximize sample size. I don't care about the resultant equity curve, which would be nonsense.

Contact Us