how to analyze each component of a boxcar trade in ONE

Olufemi

Gold Member
Hello.. newbie question..., I'm trying out some of the functionality in ONE by testing a boxcar trade in SIM. Cos there are 2 parts to the boxcar trade, is there a way to split the trade into its 2 components ( debit and credit spread) and look at the greeks and price of each, similar to how its do in ToS, where you can use a checkbox to select each component of the trade and analyze it individually? Thanks

vega4mike

just input them as 2 individual trades, then combine them by ticking the trade boxes to show the combined trade.

Attachments

• Tick Trade Boxes to show the combined trades.PNG
    Tick Trade Boxes to show the combined trades.PNG
    267.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Create 2 Separate Trades.PNG
    Create 2 Separate Trades.PNG
    258.8 KB · Views: 12

Mark17

just input them as 2 individual trades, then combine them by ticking the trade boxes to show the combined trade.

"The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later" is what I get when I click on the attachments. Tom: bad luck, or is something wrong with the site causing this error? Thanks!

Mark17

"The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later" is what I get when I click on the attachments. Tom: bad luck, or is something wrong with the site causing this error? Thanks!
I'm actually getting lots of attachments/images on multiple threads showing with broken image icon so this may be just me?

Contact Us