how to analyze each component of a boxcar trade in ONE

Olufemi

Hello.. newbie question..., I'm trying out some of the functionality in ONE by testing a boxcar trade in SIM. Cos there are 2 parts to the boxcar trade, is there a way to split the trade into its 2 components ( debit and credit spread) and look at the greeks and price of each, similar to how its do in ToS, where you can use a checkbox to select each component of the trade and analyze it individually? Thanks

just input them as 2 individual trades, then combine them by ticking the trade boxes to show the combined trade.

Attachments

• Tick Trade Boxes to show the combined trades.PNG
    Tick Trade Boxes to show the combined trades.PNG
    267.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Create 2 Separate Trades.PNG
    Create 2 Separate Trades.PNG
    258.8 KB · Views: 12
just input them as 2 individual trades, then combine them by ticking the trade boxes to show the combined trade.

"The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later" is what I get when I click on the attachments. Tom: bad luck, or is something wrong with the site causing this error? Thanks!

"The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later" is what I get when I click on the attachments. Tom: bad luck, or is something wrong with the site causing this error? Thanks!
I'm actually getting lots of attachments/images on multiple threads showing with broken image icon so this may be just me?

I am getting the same error message but just on this attachment
Maybe .png files are not allowed ?

I think there is a problem with the attachments on the website because I cannot open any files and I know I was able to do it before

Tom--is something going on with the website in regard to attachments? I've encountered this problem in multiple threads.

Even in TOS there is no way to split the trades if you placed the trade as a combined trade (unbalanced condor)
If you placed the trade separately (legged in spreads) than you can do it in ONE also as vega4mike sugested

Contact Us