Library issue is fixed

tom

Administrator
Staff member
I added breadcrumbs to the member site this weekend. The Library for free member's had a check for an admin that isn't done on that page so it was throwing an error. That's been fixed.
The Library should be working normally now.

Marcas

Not really. I just have an idea that if there is Aeromir-API I can use it in my code to check activity without need of visiting the page and, maybe, add filtering, automation or some other functionality.
Not a big deal, working with Web is easy enough.

tom

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not against building something for you.. what kinds of things do you want to monitor?

Marcas

Thank you Tom, I don't think you can do it on your side.
I was thinking, as I spend some day time on my trading app, which is still under (slow) development, I could add a function to check if new posts arrived in topics I'm interested in without leaving trading page. If it would appear useful I could add a window to read the message right there or even to place an answer. I also could look at new posts ignoring side threads ("side" for me) while in trading hours, or do something else. As said, nothing to sweat on. I was just curious if there is API I can use, if not - Aeromir page is functional enough.
If I have nothing to do I may try do this using Aeromir's e-mail service... ;-)

Marcas

Hmm, I didn't use rss for years. I don't know yet how to apply it code-wise. I will look into it, thanks.

Marcas

... I looked into it... <:angry face:> another 'rabbit hole'. plenty of rss feeds I'd like to stream to my head directly (to save eyes).
Tom, thanks a lot :-/

;-)