Mini pot Experience

Alex

Wanted to see what the experience of the minipot is.

Also is there the Near Real-Time Fills Notifications by text message for mini pot?

Marcas

Hi Alex, one's mPOT experience depends heavily on expectations.
If you expect service with alerts that you will enter on your side, you can be disappointed. There are alerts coming in, but due to time sensitivity I, and others, found it quite hard to mimic sample account run by Scott.
But if you are OK doing work on your end and focus on learning rather than following, you may appreciate mPOT/POT. Be aware there is casual talk mixed with info and it is up to you to extract essence.
Note that mPOT style, although potentially being nicely profitable, is not for everybody.

I think Stratagem offered 1 month free trail for Aeromir members. Not sure if it still is on.

tom

Administrator
Staff member
Scott and I tried to get the real time fill notifications working but it emails were never sent from Thinkorswim. Scott went up the chain at TOS but it still didn't fix whatever problem is causing the lack of fill notification emails from going out. It is a Thinkorswim issue.

I think the 1-month trial is still available for POT. Email Glenda at admin@stratagemtrade.com

Alex

Marcas thank you for sharing your experience
Tom so they are fixing the notifications or that will not be happening.

tom

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure. I get emails when the Thinkorswim help desk logs into Scott's account and I see activity almost every day. It looks like they are looking at it.