Mini pot Experience

Alex

Wanted to see what the experience of the minipot is.

Also is there the Near Real-Time Fills Notifications by text message for mini pot?

Hi Alex, one's mPOT experience depends heavily on expectations.
If you expect service with alerts that you will enter on your side, you can be disappointed. There are alerts coming in, but due to time sensitivity I, and others, found it quite hard to mimic sample account run by Scott.
But if you are OK doing work on your end and focus on learning rather than following, you may appreciate mPOT/POT. Be aware there is casual talk mixed with info and it is up to you to extract essence.
Note that mPOT style, although potentially being nicely profitable, is not for everybody.

I think Stratagem offered 1 month free trail for Aeromir members. Not sure if it still is on.

Last edited:
Scott and I tried to get the real time fill notifications working but it emails were never sent from Thinkorswim. Scott went up the chain at TOS but it still didn't fix whatever problem is causing the lack of fill notification emails from going out. It is a Thinkorswim issue.

I think the 1-month trial is still available for POT. Email Glenda at [email protected]

Marcas thank you for sharing your experience
Tom so they are fixing the notifications or that will not be happening.

I'm not sure. I get emails when the Thinkorswim help desk logs into Scott's account and I see activity almost every day. It looks like they are looking at it.

It looks like the performance has not been updated on minipot since the 9th. Is that a glitch?

Last edited:
Hi Alex. No.. I stopped receiving emails. Stratagem Trade said I opted out but I'm 100% sure I never did. Glenda re-instated my access but I got seriously behind as I was traveling during this time. I'm just now clearing out my backlogged emails. I intend to get everything updated but it's going to take some work.

Tom - can the recording for POT class from this week please be made available to MiniPot subscribers? It is the one each month we get access to. I don't see it in the Library.
Thanks,
Tim

Sorry about that Tim. I've been swamped with stuff. I'll get that posted in a few minutes.

Tom - any chance MiniPot subscribers could gain access to the December POT class recording on short butterflies? I believe it's been asked multiple times in Slack and the MiniPot forum, so sorry for continually bugging you if you're already trying.

Best,
Tim

Stratagem POT bent but didn’t break this week. Scott’s approaches, commentary, and advice on execution resulting in lower stress trading with good risk control. Ended the week having on two very large rolling thunders for small debits, and upside condors waiting in the wings in case of rebound. Thank you to Tom and Scott for making the POT education experience available in this mini format!

Contact Us