Night Owl experience?

Dan M

Gold Member
Hello,

Anyone trading the Night Owl willing to discuss experience and results with it. I was following closely when first introduced but I believe there was a big drawdown in the account Tom was posting and then results stopped being reported. I see Mark is again posting impressive win rate % in crude and Euro futures, so I am looking into the service again (or setting up with Striker) but am curious of the experience from the community.

Thanks for sharing,
Dan

Hi Dan - I don't have any recent experience. However, I did subscribe in the early days and after some initial success I also had some drawdowns and decided it wasn't for me. The name is really appropriate as I found myself with 2-3 hours of less sleep when there were trades on. This was due to needing to adjust orders once certain prices were hit and then not being able to fall back asleep. I was using OCO / bracket orders, but the nature of the system still requires adjustments depending on price action in the middle of the night. I'm not sure if there were some adjustments made since that time. Overall, I think it's definitely worth a look, but just keep in mind that it can be difficult to duplicate the results without getting up in the middle of the night. Unless that has changed of course. Good luck.

Contact Us