Night Owl™ Crude Oil Profit Attainment - 6/11 Session

Night Owl™

Aeromir Expert
DELIVERY PROFIT TARGET ATTAINMENT AND PRICE ARRAY DEACTIVATION:

With the attainment of faded Delivery Profit Target C at 38.350 following the elected Night Owl™ short Jul QM ~ price array line at 38.900, the short CL/QM price array posted by me for this 6/11/2020 session no longer is active. Night Owl™ will take no more limit entries from that array during this session.

We didn’t get the degree of upward retracement we had expected before Jul CL/QM moved in the Night Owl™ predicted short-side direction. I hope you used entry at the ~ line, so you could book some profit. That’s why it’s there.

~ line election on a stop – 38.900 at 18:01 -> targeted exit price at 38.350 faded Target C (best faded line to have elected at the time of ~ election was 39.075 -> targeted exit price at 38.350 faded Target C);

Faded profit target attainment – 38.350 at 23:42.

As I have encouraged many times, you also might consider adding to your position at the ~ line as part of your nightly trading routine and then trail a stop on those extra contracts. If you’ve considered doing this, I suggest adding about 1/3 of whatever your normal entry lottage is.

Night Owl™ traders should cancel any working array line limit orders in Jul CL or Jul QM and remain flat until my next posting, unless you're trailing your open position with a trailing stop order.

With kind regards,
For Markusha Oil & Trading Company, LLC

Mark Ansel
Developer of the Night Owl™ Trading Model

P.S. View day-by-day Night Owl™ accuracy at the following link:

https://1drv.ms/x/s!Al-ChZGwJcUmkOtd3CnO_LLDRzmCig?e=m75NII

Contact Us