Night Owl™ Euro Currency Profit Attainment - 7/10 Session

Night Owl™

Aeromir Expert
For the benefit of new Night Owl™ subscribers, the following explains how Dynamic Targeting works by using the Thursday evening recommended Euro Currency post:

PROFIT TARGET ATTAINMENT AND PRICE ARRAY DEACTIVATION:

With the attainment of faded Profit Target B at 1.12780 following the elected Night Owl™ short Sep 6E price array line at 1.12920 stop, the short 6E price array posted by me for this 7/10/2020 session no longer is active. Night Owl™ will take no more limit entries from that array during this session.

We didn’t get the degree of upward retracement we had expected before Sep 6E moved in the Night Owl™ predicted short-side direction. That often is characteristic of a market close in which Night Owl™ Rule Item J must delay recognition of any entry setups at 18:00 ET.

Therefore, I hope you used entry at the ~ line, so you could book some profit. That is why it is there.

~ line election on a stop – 1.12920 at 20:49 -> targeted exit price at 1.12780 faded Target B (best faded line to have elected at the time of ~ election was 1.13010 -> targeted exit price at 1.12780 faded Target B);

Faded profit target attainment – 1.12780 at 2:17.

Night Owl™ traders should cancel any working array line limit orders in Sep 6E, E7, and M6E and remain flat until my next posting, unless you're trailing your open position with a trailing stop order.

With kind regards,
For Markusha Oil & Trading Company, LLC

Mark Ansel
Developer of the Night Owl™ Trading Model

P.S. View day-by-day Night Owl™ accuracy at the following link:

https://1drv.ms/x/s!Al-ChZGwJcUmkOtd3CnO_LLDRzmCig?e=m75NII

Last edited:
Contact Us