OptionVue Feature Requests

status1

I just did a 5 legged order in ONE a BWB and a put spread so just because you can do it in ONE or OV it doesn't mean the brokerage will accept the order

Marcas

4 leg order limit is not a broker's discretionary. It is an exchange limit (and there are good reasons for that).

Marcas

Why do these apps have issues with modeling multi-expiry options?
It is because reasonable modeling of multi-expiry structures is practically impossible. Any modeling like that includes huge error or rather assumptions about the future that are very hard (impossible) to nail.
I suggest spending some time on why it is so.

tom

Administrator
Have an option to create a very clean risk chart to use in presentations or social media sharing. Something like this:

1644950174226.png

tom

Administrator
Similar to Excel, have the ability to hide/show rows. Perhaps something like this:

1644960527152.png

Jonas

Gold Member
If they are doing a re-write of the software I would definitely suggest they make it web-based. Web-based platforms is the future in my opinion. Tradingview is a very good example of a excellent web-based platform. Most brokers will probably open up APIs for webbased platforms. I think IB is working on it and TradeStation and TOS have APIs already.

Contact Us