Orderflows.com

Dennis1

Tom hosted a presentation on 5-Feb-2020 by Mike Valtos who sells his version of footprint charts primarily used to intraday trade futures on Ninjatrader software. There appears to be the footprint charting software and various additional software accessories purchased separately that add indicators to the footprint chart. Does anyone have experience with this product?

Ignatz

hi Dennis
i find it more usefull to use the charting software. By using the indicators it´s more like using a black box. You will not understand/see, why there is a signal. i buyed both but only use the charting software now.

Dennis1

Hi Ignatz-I bought similar to you. Michael's footprint chart delivers a lot of actionable market data and his volumes of tutorials offer layers of good education. I'm paper trading ES. I'm having a hard time entering and staying in trades. I'm working on balancing my risk with my competence in my stop loss settings. I'm generally finding tradeable direction but the ebb and flow of the ES market is not for the meek. I'm going to change to 6E and some bond market. Mike likes FGBL a lot. Looking forward to the trading group here.