quarterly live trades Schwalbe

Ignatz

Aeromir Expert
quarterly live trades since Sept 19.PNG

this are my live trades since Sept 19
realized: one loss, 3 winners
open one nicely in profit and far away from Knockout.
meanwhile i open a trade every month since Sept 20, yesterday a new one and already running well by not missing a move to the upside, just sit and wait, profit from loss in time value and a trending underlying.
performance is now better because planned capital is smaller and less adjustments.
next trade starts on dec 21st
join now and you will get the service until March 19th for the quarterly fee.

this are all quarterly trades.
In the future ( i already started it) i trade monthly trades or even 14 day trades but trade duration still 3 months
Today i closed the dec trade earlier because not much possible profit left but still 14 days to go until expiration.
All trades comm included.
The next trade starts on Monday, 21st of Dec 2020 and every month one new trade or even two.
The quarterly fee will be still $ 199 for the last time and for existing members it will be the same for min 1 year.
for new Members from 2021 on the quarterly fee will go up to $ 269

Last Chance to get the lower price.

this is the performance of my livetrades for a 20k account.

Result livetrades Sept19-Dec20.PNG

this is, what single trades look like in detail, (here Sept19 to Aug20)

What you will NOT get, when trading the Schwalbe:
a lot of Signals
Signals to be executed immediately, especially at night
and a lot of indicators etc.

it´s more like sit and wait, trend is mostly on your side and loss in time value helps you, every day.

Schwalbe trade live Sept 19-20.PNG

the Oct to Jan trade is near target, max loss now reduced step by step from 1842 to 410 and limit for closing already on.
Profit at 590 minus comm. at the moment, will be closed earlier slightly below. Planned capital as always 2k.
this will be another profit of more than 25 % netto in just less than 3 months.
Next trade starts next monday Jan 4th,
until Dec 31st (in 3 days) last chance to join for the lower fee of $ 199 per quarter. If we have 6 winners in a quarter that will be just $33 per trade per first tranche. next tranches you get the full profit. Think about that.
From Jan it will be $269 per quarter, 2 trades per month

Trade Oct-Jan Dec28.PNG

just closed oct-jan trade, profit of 26,83 % netto, which means nearly 9 % per month !

schwalbe Jan 21 for a 20k account.PNG

hi, i am coming back here from your old thread and see that there are many changes to this system. any pointer to what has changed in the revised version from the original one?
also is it no more quarterly trades ? as u said monthly 2 trade ..

hi Krunal
there are some small changes
I start 2 trades per month, still 3 months duration, one after 3rd friday, one 14 days later
Schwalbe signal still valid, setup slightly simplified, levels slightly changed
numbers of adjustments are reduced, no change of the initial planned capital, which is now much less. Adjustments were made, when risk was higher. This doesn´t happen any more
one additional indicator was added, if a trade will be opened or not or adjustments have to be done.
Reason for the changes:
1.) it´s not "all in" now but risk is spread over 6 different expirations, so chances are much higher that not every trade has a knockout or some trades already have a significant risk reduction, because only some days til expiration are left
2.) difference between positive trades are minimized, when an adjustment was done or not.
3.) permanent risk reduction to the end of the trade by fix rules
4.) now you can harvest 2 times a month and don´t have to wait 3 months
5.) trades will be closed earlier, when more than 90 to 95 % of profit can be realized, so most of the time there are only 4 to 5 trade running at the same time

Last edited:
hi Krunal
there are some small changes
I start 2 trades per month, still 3 months duration, one after 3rd friday, one 14 days later
Schwalbe signal still valid, setup slightly simplified, levels slightly changed
numbers of adjustments are reduced, no change of the initial planned capital, which is now much less. Adjustments were made, when risk was higher. This doesn´t happen any more
one additional indicator was added, if a trade will be opened or not or adjustments have to be done.
Reason for the changes:
1.) it´s not "all in" now but risk is spread over 6 different expirations, so chances are much higher that not every trade has a knockout or some trades already have a significant risk reduction, because only some days til expiration are left
2.) difference between positive trades are minimized, when an adjustment was done or not.
3.) permanent risk reduction to the end of the trade by fix rules
4.) now you can harvest 2 times a month and don´t have to wait 3 months
5.) trades will be closed earlier, when more than 90 to 95 % of profit can be realized, so most of the time there are only 4 to 5 trade running at the same time
thanks for the reply.. so no more butterflies ? and multiple trade entries.. i suggest another meetup will be really useful to understand the benefits..

Contact Us