Round Tables Are On One Page For You

tom

Administrator
I built a new web page that contains all of the Round Table meetings...even a few from the old Capital Discussions days.

It's linked on the main menu but you can also go to the page directly:

https://my.aeromir.com/round-tables

I hope you enjoy it!

Last edited:
Tom, thanks!
Looking at this page one realizes how much material you've created over time. I gladly return to some of old recordings when have some spare time. It's good to refresh some concepts at the sources.
Nicely done and useful piece of work.

Thanks Marcas!

BTW.. I'm going through the old Capital Discussions Round Tables and adding most of them to this library :) I think I added about 40 since this morning.

Thanks so much, Tom! This is extremely helpful, and as Marcas says, it really underscores how much content you've created. Your contributions and this site is much appreciated. A big THANK YOU!

You're welcome Dave!

I just finished migrating Round Table recordings from Capital Discussions. There are now 208 Round Tables to see. I default the number of records to 15 so it loads faster if you're just looking for newer recordings. To see all of them, set the number of records to 250.

During the migration, it gave me some ideas of inviting some of the previous speakers again!

I also added the ability to put in the YouTube view counts for a more accurate number of views for each video. Some of them surprised me. Here are the top by view count:

12,363 14 Sep 2016 Tom Nunamaker, Dan Harvey and Jim Riggio - The Road Trip Trade
12,320 6 Jan 2016 Tom Nunamaker - The Road Trip Trade
12,306 2 Sep 2015 Brian Larson - The Rhino Trade
11,338 8 Mar 2017 Round Table discussing using Windows Excel RTD links with thinkorswim data

Maybe I should take a fresh look at the Road Trip Trade :)

Contact Us