Schwalbe account doubled

Ignatz

Aeromir Expert
since Nov 16th 2010 i trade my Schwalbe on my own account, before it was on another account. My Schwalbe is more than 95 % of my investing.
Now it happened !
Today i crossed the line of doubling my account, incl open positions. Sometimes i took a slightly higher risk, means more tranches than official rule. But not much.
I still have a risk aversion :cool:
verdoppelt !.PNG

Greg

Congrats! Thanks for sharing your expertise ! first week with the service but it looks very promising - appreciated.

Ignatz

Aeromir Expert
Doubling the account doesn´t mean trading at high rik.
here the risk profil of my account at IB
Depot heute Absicherung.PNG

Marco

since Nov 16th 2010 i trade my Schwalbe on my own account, before it was on another account. My Schwalbe is more than 95 % of my investing.
Now it happened !
Today i crossed the line of doubling my account, incl open positions. Sometimes i took a slightly higher risk, means more tranches than official rule. But not much.
I still have a risk aversion :cool:
View attachment 3204
To be clear, with 8% profit in the SPX of 1 tranche of $4000 it gives us $320 of profit and executing the 6 trades all the time gives us a profit of $640 per month, in other words in 32 months or 2.6 years you reach 100% of the initial investment (35% yearly)

Ignatz

Aeromir Expert
hi Marco. you are correct. But i traded more than one tranche and as my account got bigger i traded more tranches.

Last edited:
Contact Us