TGIF

tom

Administrator
A newlywed went to her mother for advice. "Mom, I bought a nice brisket for dinner. I have all the ingredients,
but please tell me why you always cut the tip off it"?
The mother ponders this for a moment and replies, "I don't really know. I do it because that's the way grandma makes it. Let's call her".

"Grandma, the young woman inquires, I bought a nice brisket for dinner. I don't understand why you always cut the tip off it"?
She too doesn't know the answer. I cut the tip off because that's the way your bubbe makes it.
Still stymied but determined, the two women decide to call bubbe who is in the retirement home.
"Bubbe, It's Rachel, your grandaughter", the older woman says. "This is driving us mesheggah. Tiffany is making brisket.
I aways cut the tip off because that's the way my mom did it. She does don't know why either. Do you know why we always cut the tip off?"
Three generations of women await her answer.

For a moment the old woman thinks, the replies, "Ve didn't have a big enough pot".

Reactions: srk

tom

Administrator
A Nuns Story

A Russian soldier ran up to a nun.

Out of breath he asked, “Please, may I hide under your skirt, I'll explain later.”

The nun agreed.

A moment later two military police ran up and asked: “Sister, have you seen a soldier?”

The nun replied, “He went that way.”

After the military police ran off, the soldier crawled out from under her skirt and said, “I can't thank you enough, Sister.

You see, I don't want to go to Ukraine.”

The nun said, “I understand completely.”

The soldier added, “I hope I'm not rude, but you have a great pair of legs!”

The nun replied, “If you had looked a little higher, you would've seen a great pair of balls too. I don't want to go to Ukraine either."

1667597862876.png

Reactions: srk

tom

Administrator
325752719_565120368840755_1134768767340596799_n.jpg

srk

A Technical Analyst and a Fundamental Analyst are chatting about the markets in the kitchen.

Accidentally one of them knocks a kitchen knife off the table landing right in the fundamental analyst’s foot!

The fundamental analyst yells at the technician, asking him why he didn’t catch the knife?

“You know Technicians don’t catch falling knives!” , the technician responded.

He in turn asks the fundamental analyst why he didn’t move his foot out of the way?

The Fundamental analyst responds, “ I didn’t think it could go that low”.

Contact Us