TOS Indicators

Joenors

Just wanted to let everyone know about a website I found that has some high quality tutorial videos on how to write ThinkScript for ThinkOrSwim including free downloadable indicators that look to be very useful.

The website URL is: www.tosindicators.com

Go to the "Free Indicators" tab at the top of the home page.

I recommend the VScore free download, which, if similar to the SimplerTrading app, graphically displays the distance of the market from the VWAP in standard deviation increments. Instead of purchasing the Volatility Box for >$100 per month, check out Autochartist.com.

Thanks for the tip on Autochartist.com. I also wanted to mention that Raghee Horner gives away a lot of the indicators she uses on Simpler Futures. The link to download all her stuff in one shot is http://raghee.io. There is a Download button near the top right of the page that downloads everything.

I installed the ST Ivrank think script from there and there seems to be a difference in the predicted market maker move for the weekly and the monthly price
The vix and the implied volatility are about the same at 13 and change and also the 1 day SD are the same around +/- 25
but the weekly (23 Oct- 7 days) on tos shows it as +/-42 while the ST Ivrank shows it as +/-56 and on the monthly for 15 nov-30 days on tos is +/-96 while on the ST Ivrank it's 117

Not a big deal I just noticed a difference

Contact Us