What's the best subscription rate for OptionNetExplorer (best discounted rate) for members of Aeromir, Sheridan Mentoring, or Capital Discussions?

Rich

Gold Member
What subscription rate are you getting for OptionNet Explorer? I have seen different discounted rates quoted by different people.

Please post the rates here in this thread.

Thank you.

Rich Lysakowski

Send Andy's team an email and request the discounted rate. I can ask Andy if you like.

Thanks! Last January before renewing my subscription I asked ONE support about a discount for Aeromir members (I wasn't sure if there was one), and got a reply from Nicholas saying "Unfortunately, it is not possible to change between affiliate promotions." In retrospect, I don't understand the "change between promotions" part because my subscription is full price non-promotional one. I took it to mean there was no Aeromir discount. It would be great if you could ask Andy and hopefully get some clarity.

Andy is thinking about allowing existing customers to get the discount.

Well over that rate and 13 GBP over 3 months that I asked about when I wanted to renew they canceled my roommates trial and wrote that we both cant sign up for ONE again because of multiple trials.....

Contact Us