Email not working ?

status1

Is there a problem with the website ?
Amy was supposed to send out an alert to close the trade for the Time zone trade alert but I have not received any emails since yesterday
Also I did not receive an announcement about the class meeting that was supposed to happen today so I am not sure if that was canceled or the website is not sending out emails for some reason

Well at least I am not the only one
I was wondering if it's that hacking that is going around or maybe the server is getting moved

I know one subscriber received their messages late but it was their provider. I can check the email logs to verify when an email was sent you anyone wants me to check.

I checked the spam folder and I found it all there even Tim's beginner meeting announcement ended up in there Not sure why all the emails suddenly started to go into the spam folder

Good to know they went out. Can you add the aeromir.com domain to a safe list or white list?

Hmmm... I don't see any options to add the domain to the safe list on AOL.com I have filters to block senders but nothing to add to a safe list unless someone knows how to do it
There is an option to accept only messages in my contact list but I don't want to use that in case someone else sends a message that is not on my list but still want to get the email
It's strange though that they all went into the spam folder Usually maybe one or two gets in there by mistake not a whole bunch in a row

It's still a hit and miss

Yesterday I added support@aeromir to the contact list but today I still found 2 replies from a post in the spam folder
I guess I have to check the spam folder every day now

Maybe you can ask AOL if they can setup a filtering rule to bypass the spam checks for aeromir.com emails?

That might be a big hassle since they would have to do some custom filter just for my account which I doubt they are willing to do
They have such a stupid and old setup You can create a filter to block email and send them to different folders but there is no inbox so you can't add a filter to send an email you want to the inbox
Oddly enough I have an old filter that I set up a long time ago that still has the inbox but I don't want to edit it in case I need it for something else
For now I just keep clicking on emails in the spam folder and making them Not spam hopefully sometime the stupid aol program will learn that it's not spam

When I looked at the message source I saw this

dmarc=pass(p=QUARANTINE,sp=NONE) header.from=aeromir.com;

I think this is why it is going into the spam folder
This was from the latest email I got about the new TZ subscription from 7/15

I will keep checking to see what else I can find

Now I am not getting any email in any folder from any threads that I replied to
Not sure if there is a delay or is this totally screwed up now

Interestingly I received a reply to a thread even though the dmarc is still saying quarantine
Maybe the AOL spam filter is starting to work

Contact Us