new Schwalbe trade today

Ignatz

Aeromir Expert
a new Schwalbe trade starts today.
as Tom said: the best performing trade alert service at Aeromir and nearly 50% of the time requires no adjusting.
profit so far from Jan 2021: 8.93 10.22 7.67 8.36 8.81 %. = 43.99 % in 5 months All live trades, no Demo , no simulation
i show all my trades live in my account on the metings monday
Schwalbe reduces risk permanently during the trade until profits are safe about 2 weeks before expiration

Hallo, Ignatz! Wie Geht es Ihnen.
I am happy to inform you that I have joined your service today.
KInd regards,
Andrejs

Thank you Ignatz, Since I paid just an hour ago, ATM I am not able to go into the service page, Hope Tom will fix it before the meeting.

Hi Igi- like Andrejs I also joined today. Are there any "getting started" or "how to get started" materials for your service? If yes, would you please point me in the right direction but if not please tell me how to learn your trades. Also, I don't do futures so is it ok to do just SPX trades including all your adjustments? Thanks!

Hello, Bud, today Igi has explained the way newcomers can get in. I hope Tom will upload the webinar soon and you will get almost all the explanations, I also have a few questions remaining, but I hope we will figure them out pretty soon. I understood how to get the first trade in but I still did not get what to do with BackRation, should this trade be taken for the price market offers at the moment or I should enter BR as a limit order with price .70
Kind regards,
Andrejs

Hello Andrejs- thank you for the kind reply. I will wait for Tom to upload Igi's presentation. I was under the impression there will be a trade alert sent out today. I sent an email to Igi and Tom asking for their guidance.

Hello, Bud, today Igi has explained the way newcomers can get in. I hope Tom will upload the webinar soon and you will get almost all the explanations, I also have a few questions remaining, but I hope we will figure them out pretty soon. I understood how to get the first trade in but I still did not get what to do with BackRatio, should this trade be taken for the price market offers at the moment or I should enter BR as a limit order with price .70
Kind regards,
Andrejs
Was this uploaded?

I'm not yet subscribed to the trade alerts as I wanted to learn about the trade first. So it would appear it's in the subscriber area? I get an error when I try that link.

"Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Contact Us