Ron already referred to a source to learn ML and Python.
Kevin, do you have any sources or good books to read to learn about AI or how did you get started?
For Python, I learned by doing and googling. If you prefer more structured courses, I strongly recommend courses in Udacity or Coursera. Lots of free Python classes. But personally, I suggest paid courses because that forces you to work on the projects.
For ML and AI, I took several Nanodegree courses in Udacity. Udacity’s Nanodegree class is great because besides having cutting edge content, there’s a vibrant student community to collaborate with. AI is moving so fast, you want to learn the most recent content. Udacity teaches latest ML/AI technologies and platforms. Here’s a list
https://www.udacity.com/course-new/...FCQ.1&utm_referrer=https://www.google.com.sg/
https://www.udacity.com/course-new/...vIQ.1&utm_referrer=https://www.google.com.sg/
https://www.udacity.com/course/ai-artificial-intelligence-nanodegree--nd898
They just launched a new Nanodegree program focusing on AI and Trading. I plan to take it after I finish my current program. The course is done in collaboration with WorldQuant. The course content looks great. However this course require Python and math/statistics as pre-requisite. I think they also assume students already know basic ML/data analytics. They seem to go into volatilty modeling and other advance trading topics. See links below.
https://www.udacity.com/course/ai-for-trading--nd880
https://s3.amazonaws.com/iridium-co...ding+Learning+Nanodegree+Program+Syllabus.pdf
I won’t bother with books. ML/AI is changing so fast, the books become obsolete very quickly.
If you really want to go deep into quant trading and ML/AI, you can consider this masters program. If you qualify, which is not easy, the program is totally free... this is my goal for next year. https://wqu.org/